[Serusers] TLS module load error

qiulei212 qiulei212 at 163.com
Fri Aug 21 05:00:13 CEST 2009

hello friends:
I crashed when i compile the SER source and use the tls.so!
I have install the openssl 0.9.8 in the default folder :/usr/local
and install the ser-2.0.0-rc1 in the default too.

run the command below:
  make group_include="standard" include_modules="tls" all
make group_include="standard" include_modules="tls" installthe tls.so in the /usr/local/lib/ ser/modules folderthe I add the loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/tls.so" in the ser.cfg and start /usr/local/sbin/ serbut the ser start failed!I run the ser -c and found:ERROR: load_module: could not open module </usr/local/lib/ser/modules/tls.so>: /usr/local/lib/ser/modules/tls.so: undefined symbol: deflate

I don't know Why and ask help for you !

Thanks a lot !

qiulei212
2009-08-21