[Kamailio-Users] Phones that support TLS with certificate

Thu Aug 27 09:34:46 CEST 2009

catalina oancea schrieb:
> Hello again,
>

> It is not of major importance for me to make qjsimple work with TLS,
> but I don't mind trying it.
>
> It seems the following are missing:
>
> MSVCR90.DLL

I found the problem. The OpenSSL binaries I use were built with Visual
Studio 2008. Thus, the Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package
(x86) needs to be installed too:
http://www.microsoft.com/DOWNLOADS/details.aspx?FamilyID=9b2da534-3e03-4391-8a4d-074b9f2bc1bf&displaylang=en

> IESHIMS.DLL
> WER.DLL

I do have these dependencies missing too - but it it working. Thus, it
should work even with these DLLs missing.

regards
klaus