[Kamailio-Users] Phones that support TLS with certificate

catalina oancea catalina.oancea at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 17:25:22 CEST 2009

Hello,

I am trying to find the phones that can use tls with certificate, I
mean that the phone doesn't accept incoming calls unless the server
certificate is signed by a public authority or manually added to a
list. For now my conclusions are:

-Snom 360 - works with TLS. But although snom wiki states that a
certificate is needed, incoming calls are accepted even if the
certificate is not uploaded.
-SJPhone - same as snom
-Bria - this is the only phone I could find that works only if the
certificate is loaded.

Has anybody used other phones with tls and can give me a piece of
advice? also, maybe I am not configuring Snom right and that's why it
doesn't need a certificate, any ideas?

Thanks
Catalina