[Kamailio-Users] sip phone behind the nat

aiphie chengwu8 at 139.com
Mon Aug 24 10:02:25 CEST 2009

Hi,Daniel

   I have according to your instruction modify the config file,but it remain as before. following is my modify part:

# -- nathelper
modparam("nathelper", "rtpproxy_sock", "udp:127.0.0.1:7722")  #Is 127.0.0.1 should modify my internet ip?
modparam("nathelper", "natping_interval", 30)
modparam("nathelper", "ping_nated_only", 1)
modparam("nathelper", "sipping_bflag", 7)
modparam("nathelper", "sipping_from", "sip:pinger at kamailio.org") #pinger at kamailio.org no modify?
modparam("registrar|nathelper", "received_avp", "$avp(i:80)")
modparam("usrloc", "nat_bflag", 6)

   Can you tell my how to find the kamailio's log file(it's path)?

   Thank you!

   --aiphie