[Kamailio-Users] sip phone behind the nat

aiphie chengwu8 at 139.com
Mon Aug 24 08:49:54 CEST 2009

hi,all

   I have use sed command to clear the comment which in front of regarding nat,But it's always use local network IP to fill session description protocol->connection information->connection address,I know sip server can rewrite this message item,Can you tell me how to let sip server rewrite it?
   annex is my config file,please look what wrong in this?

   thank you!

   --aiphie