[Kamailio-Users] limits per subscriber and per gateway

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Aug 20 13:34:10 CEST 2009

Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:

> This solution can be updated nicely in case of a farm of sip server, by
> replacing the htable with memcached module (new in devel).

Well, memcached may be a much faster and distributed key-value cache
store, but I think using it for IPC (as opposed to, say, a cache!) is
fundamentally committing the same fallacy as the "Database as an IPC
mechanism" anti-pattern.  Except that the outcome is not quite as
harmful from a quantitative perspective.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems