[Kamailio-Users] Load Balancing Asterisk using Kamailio

irvan_tk irvan_tk at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 14 05:15:26 CEST 2009

Hello,
I'm interested with loadbalancer with kamailio in this thread.
Because i follow the step on this thread i still can't dispacth a call from
sip phone where i register on kamailio server.
here my setup servers:
Kamailio load balancer 192.168.0.208
Asterisk Server #1 192.168.0.253
Asterisk Server #2 192.168.0.209

on softphone i register on 192.168.0.208.
I confused on step two on this thread.
2. Then, using dipatcher module, I will configure it using this guide here :
http://kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/asterisk:load-balancing-and-ha
Then modify the dispatcher.list file to match the IP address of my asterisk
servers.
because the original kamailio.cfg doesn't content this :
if ( method=="INVITE" ) {
# dst_select( "GROUP", "HASH METHOD")
  ds_select_dst("1","4");
  sl_send_reply("100","Trying");
  forward();#uri:host, uri:port);
  exit();
}

or this
if ( method=="INVITE" ) {
  dst_select_domain("1","4");
  # you can also add prefixes, if you need to send account codes
  # like:
  # prefix("123456");
  sl_send_reply("300","Redirect");
  exit;
}

I'm sori because i'm beginner. :d
here is my config file for kamailio.cfg :

loadmodule "dispatcher.so"
        # account only INVITEs
        if (is_method("INVITE")) {
                #setflag(1); # do accounting
                ds_select_domain("1","4");
                # you can also add prefixes, if you need to send account
codes
                # like:
                # prefix("123456");
                sl_send_reply("100","Trying");
                forward();
                exit;
        }

this my dispacther.list :
# sip server
1 sip:192.168.0.209:5060
1 sip:192.168.0.253:5060

Is I miss some step on this thread?
May I know the configuration file of kamailio.cfg and the dispacther.list
can you share me a high availability loadbalance sip.
Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Irvan Kurniawan
Indonesia