[Kamailio-Users] OpenSER without MYSQL

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Thu Aug 13 17:43:10 CEST 2009

Also, for small embedded systems, dbtext works like a charm.
OpenSER works fine on ARM and small embedded systems.
Check out http://svn.nslu2-linux.org/svnroot/optware/trunk/make/openser.mk
More info on the project, here: http://www.nslu2-linux.org/
This is a generic make file that I created to cross compile openser
for several embedded platforms.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas