[Kamailio-Users] presence_dialoginfo context

Thu Aug 13 11:50:49 CEST 2009

notifies are generated by the presence module, based on the
subscription. So, there is nothing you have to do with NOTIFY. Also
PUBLISHs are created internally. Depending on your concrete setup (e.g.
format of the SIP user names) it should work out of the box.

klaus

dlublink schrieb:
> What about the notifies?
>
> Klaus Darilion wrote:
>> dlublink wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I have three different groups of extensions on my kamailio I want to
>>> be able to separate them, so I prefixed a name to the extensions, so
>>> I have :
>>>
>>> 1. group1.101
>>> 2. group1.102
>>> 3. group2.101