[Kamailio-Users] Getting Error 477 while registering Softphones

Meftah Tayeb tayeb.meftah at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 01:15:50 CEST 2009

hello,
i'm getting Error 477 while registering a Softphone from outside my domain
i added my domain, tayeb.blogdns.com to the domain name variable,
sip_domain in kamctlrc.conf
created the DB, started, and added user 1000 and 1001
in registration:
for internal use, i use 192.168.1.3 (Kamailio IP Address)
and for external use i use my domain
for internal, is working corectly but while i register a external
softphone is getting Error 477
what is this error message?
how i can fix it?
please try to help me, any help is welcome

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4327 (20090811) __________

http://www.eset.com