[Kamailio-Users] Traffic parsing

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Sat Aug 8 15:20:05 CEST 2009

michel freiha wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to ask you please how to configure kamailio in order to
> send signaling traffic to a specific gateway and rtp traffic to another
> gateway?
> Kindly note that I'm using media proxy for rtp and carrierroute for
> sending traffic to different gateways

This is something that the endpoints are expected to configure amongst
themselves.  Kamailio is a SIP proxy.

But inasmuch as Kamailio can mangle the SDP payload (and, since you use
MediaProxy, you know that it quite clearly can), I suppose you could do
a substitution operation on the SDP payload/SIP message body using the
functions in textops.

--
Alex Balashov
Evariste Systems