[Kamailio-Users] cfgutils module

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 11:52:03 CEST 2009

Hello,

On 05.08.2009 10:59 Uhr, karhu wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying something but doesn't work :s
> Here is my idea :
>
> In my cfg file i added the following lines :
> if (is_gflag("10"))
>       xlog("L_INFO", "gflag is 10");
>

> I'm using MI Commands to set gflag to 10 so :
> $ kamctl fifo set_gflag 10
>
> After that if i look on my log file there is no "gflag is 10" !!
>
> Am i using the module and MI commands in the right way ?

IIRC, the mi command takes a bitmask as value while the config function
takes the index in bitmask. So, if you want to test flag 2:

if(is_gflag("2"))

kamctl fifo set_gflag 4

4 = 2^2

For flag ten you have to set it via mi to 2^10 which is 1024.

Try and see if works.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
* SIP Router Bootcamp
* Kamailio (OpenSER) and Asterisk Training
* Berlin, Germany, Sep 1-4, 2009
* http://www.asipto.com/index.php/sip-router-bootcamp/