[Serusers] SIP Diversion for SER 0.9.6

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Tue Apr 28 23:47:12 CEST 2009

I would suggest scripting -- select operator should be able to get the
input,
and the printf-like functions to produce the output. I hope someone with
more cycles  than myself tonight would be able to put such script together
and put it on web.

As for the particular version 0.9.6 -- I dunno -- I think that would take
an additional skilled historian. In fact, I think after all years of
very intense improvements, you should really consider updating to
a recent version.

-jiri