[Serusers] SER with RADIUS

Leon Li Leon.Li at aarnet.edu.au
Mon Apr 27 03:17:29 CEST 2009

Hi,

Does anyone still have the instruction of SER RADIUS Howto? The link
http://iptel.org/ser/ser_radius.html

Found in an old thread doesn't work now. (see below for the old thread)

[Serusers] ser RADIUS Howto

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
<mailto:serusers%40lists.iptel.org?Subject=%5BSerusers%5D%20ser%20RADIUS
%20Howto&In-Reply-To=>
Fri Sep 12 02:11:33 UTC 2003