[Serusers] Connect SER with a SOFTSWITCH

Steven C. Blair blairs at isc.upenn.edu
Wed Apr 15 15:14:22 CEST 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: serusers-bounces at lists.iptel.org [mailto:serusers-bounces at lists.iptel.org] On Behalf Of Iñaki Baz Castillo
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2009 7:03 PM
To: serusers at lists.iptel.org
Subject: Re: [Serusers] Connect SER with a SOFTSWITCH

El Martes 14 Abril 2009, Ameed Imad Jamous escribió:
> Dear All,

When sending a mail with a new topic, please *create* a new mail by pressing
"New mail" in your mail client. Then write a descriptive subject.

> After installing Ser how can i add a username and password to authiticate
> to ser , i tried any username and password and they are all registering ! ,
> also how can i set routing for example all incoming calls will be routed to
> 207.210.233.100:5060 , also how can i check the live call status ? and is
> there a way to store those calls in MySQL Database?

[[scb]] The READMEs are a good place to start. In addition I'd look at (and use) the serctl script. This assumes you are using a 0.9.x release of SER. The script name changes with newer versions of SER.

[[scb]] Using xlog statements in your config file are handy for getting a "basic" read on the flow of calls through your config file. You may also want to look at serctl statistics for a sense of what types of messages are being processed.

[[scb]] You can use the accounting module to store call data in MySQL. Check out the flatstore and accounting modules to see which options work best.

Too much basic questions. Have you read the "Getting Started" manual of SER?

[[scb]] The above is a very good suggestion.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>