[Serusers] SIP message generator

Avasarala Ranjit-A20990 ranjit at motorola.com
Wed Apr 8 14:53:44 CEST 2009

Yes it does.

Regards
Ranjit

-----Original Message-----
From: serusers-bounces at lists.iptel.org
[mailto:serusers-bounces at lists.iptel.org] On Behalf Of Steven C. Blair
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 6:22 PM
To: serusers at lists.iptel.org
Subject: Re: [Serusers] SIP message generator

Does sipp check the integrity of the xml file before sending any packets
to the remote host specified on the command line? I cannot seem to get
any packets transmitted from sipp on my windows laptop. I've created a
csv file with authentication information as I will need it when this
test actually works. I also created a scenario xml file which I know has
protocol errors but I would expect would at least begin sending
subscribe messages. I start sipp using "sipp 128.91.2.22:5060 -l 5 -m 10
-r 1 -inf BUDDYSUB.csv -sf BUDDYSUB.xml" but I do not see any packets on
the remote server using ngrep and I get the following on my laptop.

2009-04-08      08:46:59:419    1239194819.419191: Unable to send UDP
message: Bad address.
sipp: There were more errors, enable -trace_err to log them.

Thanks,Steve