[Serusers] load balacing

Steven C. Blair blairs at isc.upenn.edu
Mon Apr 6 18:11:55 CEST 2009

This is possible.

From: serusers-bounces at lists.iptel.org [mailto:serusers-bounces at lists.iptel.org] On Behalf Of hanane zahidi
Sent: Monday, April 06, 2009 12:10 PM
To: serusers at lists.iptel.org
Subject: Re: [Serusers] load balacing

No help??????

2009/4/6 hanane zahidi <zahidi.hanane at gmail.com<mailto:zahidi.hanane at gmail.com>>
hi all

please, can you tell me is this scenario correct

i want to use ser as a load balancer for two asterisk servers.
i have two users which are registred in both astersik servers with the same extensions (sip.conf  and extensions.conf are the same for the asterisk servers)
i have a user registred in the ser server.
 i imagine load balancer like:  when the ser user calls an asterisk extension .the ser redirect this call to one of the asterisk.when the ser user recall the extension the ser will redirect the call to the other asterisk

please tell me if i am wrong and if possible give me the correct scenario.
thank you