[Serusers] load balancing configuration file

hanane zahidi zahidi.hanane at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 16:59:03 CEST 2009

hi
i have two asterisk servers and an extension (userA)  which is registered in
the two servers. i made ser.cfg with round robin algorithm. but when i send
a call from an SER client. it always passes by  one asterisk server.and not
the other.can someone help me i can't find out the problem.

my ser.cfg:
if (method=="INVITE") {
                   ds_select_dst("1","4");
                    sl_send_reply("100","trying");