[Kamailio-Users] insert_hf not persistant

David Aldworth daldworth at teliax.com
Wed Apr 29 20:59:53 CEST 2009

I think I hijacked a thread when I posted this previously. Sorry 'bout that.

The issue we are having is where Kamailio relays an INVITE with the correct
To header field domain, however when it relays the subsequent CANCEL it
seems like it does not correctly change the To header field domain.

Here is what we use to try and put in the correct To header in the CANCEL:

                  remove_hf("To");
                   if ($tt == null)
                       insert_hf("To: <sip:$rU at 1.2.3.4>\r\n", "From");
                   else
                       insert_hf("To: <sip:$rU at 1.2.3.4>;tag=$tt\r\n",
"From");
                   xlog("DBG1: Trying to fix CANCEL: td=$td ci=$ci rm=$rm
ru=$ru ou=$ou\n");

Changes to the left side of the at-symbol persist, however changes to the
domain are reverted and changed back to what was received from adjacent
proxy.

Any ideas why it reverts?