[Kamailio-Users] \0 in SIP-Messsages - uac_replac_from - Lumps - etc...

Carsten Bock lists at bock.info
Wed Apr 29 19:59:54 CEST 2009

Hi Daniel,

The method "send_bye" (in modules/dialog/dlg_req_within.c) uses the
TM-API to send the request:
	result = d_tmb.t_request_within
		(&met,         /* method*/
		&str_hdr,      /* extra headers*/
		NULL,          /* body*/
		dialog_info,   /* dialog structure*/
		bye_reply_cb,  /* callback function*/
		(void*)cell);  /* callback parameter*/

So i thought, this might apply for this issue.

Carsten

Am Mittwoch, den 29.04.2009, 17:35 +0200 schrieb Daniel-Constantin
Mierla: