[Kamailio-Users] Load Balancing Asterisk using Kamailio

LetMeKnow sunkara.raviprakash.feb14 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 08:28:58 CEST 2009

Hi Kurt,
Use the LCR and dispatcher modules in Kamailio

Thanks &Regards
Ravi Prakash Sunkara
VoIP Architect & JAVA-SIP Developer
+91-9999882776

Winston Churchill<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/w/winston_churchill.html>
- "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation
with
the average voter."