[Kamailio-Users] Problem with LCR

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Fri Apr 24 10:46:53 CEST 2009

Antonio Reale writes:

 > I call next_gw the first time in request route and then in the failure route.
 > In the scenario with call forwarding the route for PSTN termination is
 > called from failure route but next_gw that gives the error is in the
 > request route.

if you call route block from failure route block, the functions you call
in that route block are considered to be called from failure route
block.

as i told, you either need to (1) route the forwarded call back to your
proxy, (20 call next_gw before you enter failure route, or (3) upgrade
to 1.5.

-- juha