[Kamailio-Users] Multiple SIP Proxy Environment / Socket Information

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Tue Apr 21 22:05:13 CEST 2009

El Martes, 21 de Abril de 2009, Brandon Armstead escribió:
> Hello guys,
>
>     Is there a method upon using lookup("location") to also pull out the
> "socket" information for the original location the UAC registered to, for
> scenarios of this example:
>
> P1 & P2 share same usrloc database.
>
> UA1 registers to P1
> UA2 registers to P2
>
> UA1 calls UA2
>
> UA1 invites -> P1 -> INVITES -> UA2 (bypassing P2 -- where the actual nat
> binding is).
>
> Now upon P1 looking up usrloc for UA2, I would like to recognize that P1 is
> not the Proxy to deliver the call, and forward the request to P2 to send to
> UA2.

For this, you need the "path" module and also reading its RFC 3327:
  http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3327

Note that registrar and/or location modules (not sure which one now) also
takes part in this behaviour, so read these module parameters related to
"path" feature.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>