[Kamailio-Users] from replace

Gentrice's kaiser kaiser at gentrice.net
Tue Apr 21 17:40:05 CEST 2009

Daniel,

Thanks for your suggest,
the code has run for years, it's time to update ... thank again.

I try the code with latest 1.4x

I used to test uac_replace_from in request route then failure_route,
it makes two from hdr connect together. That's totally wrong.

If I have no replace_from in route, only in failure_route,
and this faiure route repeat 2+ time (for serial call) , the from get
"repeated"...

best regards
kk

在 2009/4/21 下午 11:29 時,Daniel-Constantin Mierla 寫到: