[Kamailio-Users] reducing T1 timer per route

Juan Perez jperezsip2008 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 15 23:20:49 CEST 2009

hello

I am using lcr and have 3 gws that I send the calls to, so far I am handling error responses using "on_failure_route" and calling the next_gw function and it is working fine.
But in cases when 1 of those gws is disconnnected or super busy and a 100 Trying is not received in the first 3 - 5 seconds I would like to drop that call and use the next_gw. Right now I have to wait until all retries fail to try the next gw, but that happens after 64*T1 = 32 seconds.
How can I accomplish that?

cheers

jp