[Kamailio-Users] FW: LCR

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Tue Apr 14 17:42:19 CEST 2009

Carlos A. Alvarez writes:

 > I have a similar problem, with lcr and mysql modules.  I am running
 > lenny.  The deb packages install fine.  Bet when compiling the lcr
 > and mysql are excluded.  I do have installed all the dev libraries.
 > Any ideas?

as i have mentioned, if you compile yourself, you should set
exclude_modules to contain those modules that you don't use.  after that
make should compile all modules you do use.

there is also include_modules variable.  perhaps you could instead list
there all modules that you want to get compiled.

-- juha