[Kamailio-Users] LCR Configuration Confirmation

Geoffrey Mina geoffreymina at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 15:25:51 CEST 2009

Juha,
Thanks for the information. Much appreciated!   Seeing as you are the
author of this module, what do you think the level of effort would be
to implement global round-robin functionality for gateways with the
same weight in the same group?  Is there maybe a different module I
should be looking into for the more advanced routing functionality?

Perhaps carrierroute would be more flexible?

thanks!
Geoff