[Kamailio-Users] removal of tag-param in To Header

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Wed Apr 1 17:20:54 CEST 2009

>> But I really wonder why you need to remove the To tag in an in-dialog
>> request.
>>

> A common use case is a SIP client which gets confused by multiple early
> dialogs (e.g. Asterisk in pedenatic mode). Just remove the totags from the

Wow! Asterisk in pedantic mode (theorically this means more RFC 3261
compliant) requires To tag in provisional 1XX responses to be removed
in case of getting forked responses!

What will be the next?  requiring just one Via header?  requiring
media address in SDP being the same as address in Contact header?
requiring a new propietary header  "Require: x-digium" ?

Amazing.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>