[Serusers] [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: failure route problem - duplicate invites ---> incorrect o_uri

Matthew McGuire matthewmcguire at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 11 23:37:00 CEST 2008

I finally got the failure routes working. For some reason, calling a
route block from a failure_route block caused rewritehostport to fail. I
got rid of that technique and now just cascade from failure_route[1] to
failure_route[2], etc. Works dandy.

However, now that I have calls routing properly, the acc table has the
wrong o_uri data. Instead of the successul uri from the failure_route,
the o_uri value in the acc table is being populated with the original
to_uri value.

Is there a fix for this? I'm on 0.9.6.

Thanks again for all the help.

Matt