[Serusers] failure route problem - duplicate invites

Victor Pascual Ávila victor.pascual.avila at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 22:27:08 CEST 2008

On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 8:40 PM, Matthew McGuire
<matthewmcguire at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I'm having a problem with the route sections below. When SER receives an
> Invite to proxy to a PSTN gateway, SER is sending 2 invites very fast to the
> gateway in the first route block which ends up creating a mess with the
> gateway.
>
> Either I have something wrong in  the routing code or I have an
> SER/OS/hardware timing problem.
>
> Any suggestions ?
>

> route[1] {
>     xlog("L_INFO", "Sending to route 1\n%mb\n");
>     rewritehostport ("1.1.1.1:5060");
>     append_branch();
>     t_on_failure("1");
>     t_relay();
> }
>
> failure_route[1] {
>     if(t_check_status("487")) {
>           break;
>     }
>     xlog( "L_INFO", "failure on route 1\n%mb\n");
>     append_branch();
>     route(2);
>     break;
> }
>
> route[2] {
>     xlog("L_INFO", "Sending to route 2\n%mb\n");
>     rewritehostport ("2.2.2.2:5060");
>     append_branch();
>     t_on_failure("2");
>     t_relay();
> }
>
> failure_route[2] {
>     if(t_check_status("487")) {
>           break;
>     }
>     xlog( "L_INFO", "failure on route 2\n%mb\n");
>     append_branch();
>     route(3);
>     break;
> }
>
> route[3] {
>     xlog("L_INFO", "Sending to rout 3\n%mb\n");
>     rewritehostport ("3.3.3.3:5060");
>     t_relay();
> }

Please, delete append_branch() in route[1] and route[2].

By the way, in [a] you can find a complete configuration example--
terminating calls to a PSTN gateway is included (including PAI, RPID,
a.s.o.)

[a] http://cvs.berlios.de/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/ser/sip_router/etc/ser-oob.cfg

Hope this helps,
--