[Kamailio-Users] CDRTool 6.6.4 with freeradius-cdrtool

Graham Wooden graham at g-rock.net
Mon Sep 29 15:45:58 CEST 2008

Your're right Dan; we're not. After reading your reply below, it's
relating to something completely different.  I am just grasping at
straws as I spent the whole weekend trying to get CDRTool fully working.

I would agree that it's CDRTool (6.6.3) and MySQL (5.0.45); I don't
see how these stored proceedures work (how they get called).

I do appreciate the reply Dan. Thanks,

-graham