[Kamailio-Users] CDRTool 6.6.4 with freeradius-cdrtool

Graham Wooden graham at g-rock.net
Mon Sep 29 15:21:23 CEST 2008

Can I get a copy of that as well?

I am running the latest freeradius and CDRTool - having radius.radacct
populate just fine, but can't seem to get the stored procedures to
work (Yes, I have patched freeradius to have the stored procedures),
so CDRTool it can pull from openser.radacct.YYYMM.

While I am not sure if this below will fix it, but I had to overcome
several quarks to get everything to click, so far ....

Thanks,

-graham