[Kamailio-Users] How to prevent - Same username used on multiple sip phones

Gustavo Mistrinelli gmistrinelli at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 17:15:40 CEST 2008

Hi Ali, I don't know what you really are looking for but you can limit
registration of the same user using max_contacts parameter. Setting it to 1,
only the last registration will be active.

  modparam("registrar", "max_contacts", 1)

You may experiment problems if the user put 2 devices trying to register at
the same time.

Regards,

Gustavo

On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 8:32 AM, Ali Jawad <ali.jawad at splendor.net> wrote:

>  Hi
>

> On my openser I can logon with the same username on two different
> softphones. How can I prevent the same username from being used on multiple
> devices.
>

> With Regards

Gustavo Mistrinelli