[Kamailio-Users] New MediaProxy release 2.1.0

Jeremy McNamara jj at nufone.net
Sat Sep 20 17:52:47 CEST 2008

Adrian Georgescu wrote:
> Your personal experience with this product was always negative, if I
> read though your mailing lists posts in the last years. You never
> missed a single opportunity to through some mud at it.
>
> It is such a waste of time to say on the mailing lists the same
> negative things all over again, everyone knows your opinions about
> this matter.
>
> Why are you so concerned about its performance and keep complaining
> about a software that you never liked is a dilema.

You are awfully defensive. Just the same, if you examine the mailing
lists you are not receptive to suggestion or constructive criticism, for
whatever reasons....

Also, if I hated MediaProxy so much, why did I make my own tutorial(s)
for others to learn from?    http://tinyurl.com/2o96a

I happen to live in a free country and until I get told by a moderator
that my opinions based on real world experiences are no longer wanted on
this mailing list, I will provide my opinion to help others in their
efforts of learning OpenSER/Kamaillio/Whatever its called this week.....

Jeremy McNamara