[Kamailio-Users] Rtpproxy limit

Thu Sep 18 09:29:27 CEST 2008

alasupcom schrieb:
> hi all :working:
> When i use force_rtp_proxy() in my openser.cfg i have 20 calls/s, if i try
> to increase the number i have this error:
>
> force_rtp_proxy2:incorrect port 0 in reply from rtp proxy
>
> and i can't use rtpproxy in this calls.
> But in this linkc http://www.b2bua.org/wiki/RTPproxy/FAQ i have the capacity
> rtpproxy 1500-2000.
> Please, if one have the solution send me a reply.:confused:
> any suggest is appreciate

1. you are comparing different things
20 calls/seconds is a call setup rate
1500-2000 calls means 2000 calls concurrently

2. if the rtpproxy returns port 0 probably there is a problem in the
rtpproxy. Maybe the rtpproxy has run out of ports. I think you can
specify the rtpproxy's portrange with command line options when starting
rtpproxy.

klaus