[Kamailio-Users] Issues with routing

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 16:53:44 CEST 2008

Hello,

On 09/17/08 15:56, Jon Farmer wrote:

>         Is it ok to post attachments to this list? If not I will post
>         the SIP trace in the email body.
>
>     both are fine -- there is a limit of 40k for the messages posted
>     to the mailing list, no matter there are attachments or inline
>     content.
>

> Hi
>
> Here is the SIP trace. The IP's are as follows
>
> PSTN Gateway 10.0.0.1 <http://10.0.0.1>
> Asterisk 10.0.1.1:5061 <http://10.0.1.1:5061>
> Openser 10.0.1.1:5060 <http://10.0.1.1:5060>
> SBC 11.0.0.1 <http://11.0.0.1>
>
> In this trace I am substituing the SBC with X-Lite as I dont have
> access to the SBC at the moment. But is should illustrate what is
> going on hopefully.

the 200 ok is correct and seem to be relayed to asterisk, the missing
part is in the capture filter - the communication between asterisk and
openser is done via loopback I guess, as I don't see the invite from
asterisk to openser neither the 200 ok from openser to asterisk. If you
are using ngrep give the parameter "-d any" to get the traffic on all
network interfaces.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com