[Kamailio-Users] failure route problem - duplicate invites

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Tue Sep 9 21:20:53 CEST 2008

El Martes, 9 de Septiembre de 2008, Matthew McGuire escribió:
> I'm having a problem with the route sections below. When my proxy
> receives an Invite to proxy to a PSTN gateway, the proxy is sending 2
> invites very fast to the gateway in the first route block which ends up
> creating a mess with the gateway.
>
> Either I have something wrong in  the routing code or I have an
> SER/OS/hardware timing problem.

You have a big problem in your code since you are using append_branch() with
no reason.
append_branch() adds a new branch, this is, it "clones" the current request.
Later you could modify each branch using on_branch_route but I think you
don't need it.

You should delete the append_branch in route[1] and route[2].
append_branch() is needed in failure route since the previous branches ended
with a failure result ([3456]XX code), that is why you need to create a *new*
one. But in your code there is not justification to use append_branch() in
route[1] and route[2].

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo