[Kamailio-Users] Problems with SerMyAdmin Installation

Brian Chamberlain brian at asterisk.ie
Mon Sep 8 22:24:44 CEST 2008

Hi All,

I dropped the openser table (no users), created them again with
openser then imported the file and bam it works!

Thanks for all your help!

Regards,
Brian.

Brian Chamberlain
Dot Net Solutions Ltd.
68 Parkwest Enterprise Centre,
Parkwest,
Dublin 12,
Ireland.
DDI:
[+353]
1
6296521

FAX:
[+353]
1
6237029

mobile:
[+353]
86
3883003

email:
brian at asterisk.ie
web:
www.asterisk.ie

* Looking for the most advanced PBX available that can also save you a
fortune in communication costs?  asterisk.ie *

e-mail disclaimer

intended
addressed.
any use
or dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender
immediately, then delete this e-mail.