[Kamailio-Users] two proxies sharing the same database

toly hippo_big at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 5 18:42:44 CEST 2008

Greetings,

I have 2 proxies having the same database on backend. One is the primary,
second is standby - OpenSER 1.2.1.
That's how I implement DNS based failover. What I see, when all UA's
registered on primary and I start standby, I's starting to cleanup location
table according to it's own timer. So record is gone, when primary trying to
updated the record on re-register it of course fails, as a result location
table is wrong.

What will be a solution?

Thanks,
Toly