[Kamailio-Users] ERROR:mysql:db_mysql_new_connection: driver error: Too many connections

Samael - samael.zgz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 13:04:31 CEST 2008

Thanks for your response.

We realized that with 200 children the problem is still happing.

We are using db ( MySQL 5 ) in every request in the config file through the
following modules:

    - lcr: to check every request where come from

    - dispatcher: to make load balancing with a pool of asterisk in cluster

    - avpsops: to use some user preferences

    - carrieroute: to balance outbound calls to several providers

Is this a high load of db transactions to the openser?

Regards