[Kamailio-Users] CDRTool and Prepaid

rabs at dimension-virtual.com rabs at dimension-virtual.com
Tue Sep 2 00:13:36 CEST 2008

On Mon, Sep 01, 2008 at 09:13:09PM +0200, DanB wrote:
> In case of  your user (I treat my customers as retail only, your scenario is
> a bit of wholesale), he will need either to be postpaid user or to configure
> more than one account into his asterisk pbx in order to bind each to it's
> internal individuals. Another option would be the one limiting his calls
> based on no more credit, but this means you will trust him reaching bellow 0
> (I would call it an almost-prepaid scenario).

In our bussiness wholesale it's only limited for Carrier2Carrier
bussiness and retail is everyone else.
We have prepaid and post-paid customers, all of them have no limit on
simultaneous calls, because at the end .. the more calls they send ..
the more money we earn, so it has no sense (for us) to limit an
account to only one simultaneous call.

Best regards
--
Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana