[Kamailio-Users] t_relay to two diffrent proxy

Asim Riaz ariaz78 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 17:48:56 CEST 2008

Hi ,
I am trying to relay invite from Kamailio to one of two proxies, as long as
it receive the  reply from one it should not forward to second but incase if
the proxy1 does not reply then relay to proxy2.

here is my config

route(1);

if((src_ip != proxy1_ip_address) || (src_ip !=proxy2_ip_address) ) {
     if(!t_relay_to_udp("proxy1_ip_address", "5060")) ||
(!t_relay_to_udp("proxy2_ip_address","5060")) {
       end_media_session();
       sl_reply_error();
    }

}

I am also allowing only my proxies can see the location tables;
f ((src_ip== Proxy1_ip_address) || (src_ip= Proxy2_ip_address)) {
if (!lookup("location")) {
sl_send_reply("404", "Not Found");
exit;
};

for some reason incoming calls from my proxies are looping means Kamailio
sending back to one of my proxyies, i dont know if there is somthing missing
in my configuration or somthing else is causing this problem.

Regards
Asim Riaz