[Serusers] handing of NAT use MediaProxy

guolingxi at 126.com guolingxi at 126.com
Fri Oct 17 07:58:45 CEST 2008

---------- 转发邮件信息 ----------
发件人:"guolingxi <guolingxi at 126.com>"
发送日期:2008-10-17 13:48:23
收件人:serusers at iptel.org
主题: handing of NAT use MediaProxy

Hello:
     I am a chinese student in beijing University.Recently I intrested in SIP,and I found IPTEL is a good place.I enjoy it very much.
     I have read your "SER-getting started",it is a very wondful guiding.But i am a beginner,i am confused by some question when I want to use SER to hand of  NAT Travesal.
     Could you give me some advice if I want to use SER to set a serve to do a experiment about NAT Travesal.What hardwares must I need?Now I have only some normal computers ,are they Sufficient?Looking forward your advice or Solution,I will very appreciate if you can provide me some concreted document.
     You can write to me on you convinience,Thank you for your reading!:)

                                                     a confused student
                                                       2008.10.17