[Serusers] About a SIP load balancing document involving SER

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Mon Oct 13 22:49:39 CEST 2008

The thing here is that actually a load-balancer vendor is free to build
stuff his way -- he is not compelled to build a proxy or B2BUA and go to
some certification authority, he is supposed to build something that
load-balances well. I'm intimately aware of some load-balancers that are
close to being a kind of "transparent proxy", which is just fine: it
doesn't put itself in signaling and it handles routing by state table.

-jiri