[Serusers] installing CDRTool on Freebsd

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Mon Oct 13 22:40:51 CEST 2008

sorry, I should have posted more info:

ai1
----
* Features
    All-in-one is an attempt to bring all related packages on a single
box using a simple installation procedure. The metapackage includes SER,
SEMS, SERWEB, SER_CTL. It is in its very early stage, so please help by
testing it.

* Requirements
    debian. There is currently no other system supported.

* To use it:
    - put the iptel.org debian package repository in your source.list:
      deb http://ftp.iptel.org/debian etch main cvs
    - update package list and repositories:
      apt-get update; apt-get upgrade
    - set appropriate reconfiguration level to *medium*
      dpkg-reconfigure
    - install ai1
      apt-get install ai1

* Known limitations
    It is really just finished and only little tested. Please help
testing and collecting the initial experience.

(source: http://lists.iptel.org/pipermail/serusers/2008-July/035110.html)