[Serusers] lcr module and cancel

samuel samu60 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 17:55:06 CEST 2008

I'm not using lcr so i'm not sure whether load_gws and next_gws will return
the same gw for INVITE and CANCEL but it is so be sure to use t_relay to
catch the CANCEL.

SER 2.X (I think from 2.1 but may be 2.0 also has it) has a t_relay_cancel
that tries to match incoming CANCEL with transactions in memory so the right
(mmm more 3261 compliant but be more accurate term) action is taken.

Samuel