[Kamailio-Users] Engaging rtpproxy

Tue Oct 28 10:20:40 CET 2008

Hi!

Note: There are 2 RTP proxies for Kamailio:
  for Kamailio <= 1.3: rtpproxy (controlled via nathelper module) and
mediaproxy (controlled via mediaproxy module)

  for Kamailio >= 1.4: rtpproxy (controlled via nathelper module) and
mediaproxy2 (controlled via mediaproxy module)

mediaproxy2 is a Linux kernel module and I think you can not record with
it. AFAIK rtpproxy supports recording of sessions.
http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/nathelper.html#id2506972

3xx can be caught in failure_route.

There you execute get_redirects("*"); the force_rtpproxy and then
t_relay. Further make sure that force_rtp_proxy() is also called for the
200 OK response (reply route) and furter in-dialog requests.

regards
Klaus