[Kamailio-Users] OpenSER ActiveWatcher Table

George Lee whglee at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 22:00:57 CEST 2008

I don't have a proxy. I have Kamailio running as both SIP server and
Presence server. When I subscribe and un-subscribe, subscribe and
un-subscribe, it creates 2 entries for every contacts during subscribe
but not removing the entries when un-subscribe. I don't know what's
wrong. Here is my setup:

modparam("presence|presence_xml", "db_url",
   "mysql://openser:openserrw@10.1.20.43/openser")
modparam("presence_xml", "force_active", 1)
modparam("presence", "server_address", "sip:10.1.20.23:5060")
modparam("presence", "fallback2db", 1)

Should I use the "fallback2db" option? If not, how big is the cache
memory Kamailio needs to support a large subscriber base with
thousands of contact lists.

Thanks,