[Kamailio-Users] Check if a user is calling from a registered device and if not, deny the call!

Arif-Uz-Zaman arif.zaman at brotecs.com
Sun Oct 19 08:47:42 CEST 2008

Hi,

I do like to configure OpenSER in such a way so that it can accept incoming
call from a registered user only. After receiving SIP INVITE message,
OpenSER will check whether caller is registered or not before forwarding
that received INVITE message to make sure only registered user will make
call through OpenSER. If Caller is not registered, OpenSER will deny the
call.

Is it possible to check if a user is calling from a registered device
without using any Database? Please help me with sample configuration by
considering my interest.

Thanks,

ARIF