[Kamailio-Users] CDRTool 6.6.4 with freeradius-cdrtool

Graham Wooden graham at g-rock.net
Tue Oct 14 16:52:50 CEST 2008

Hi,

I will make it available - it just Apache/MySQL/PHP kind of app.
Give me a week or so to tailor it up a bit. It will still be rough
however, but functional as described. Site authentication goes against
the username/password in openser.subscribers.

Anyone else that is interested let me know ...

-graham